Commercial and Corporate Law
Our law firm delivers advice to entrepreneurs, enterprises and investors, managing directors and members of the board throughout all phases of the development of an enterprise. Our clients in the area of corporate law include the founders of companies, venture capital investors and established medium-sized enterprises.
We advise shareholders and investors with regard to legal relations with one another, and if necessary conduct proceedings where litigation is unavoidable.
Our law firm has particular experience in guiding technology-oriented enterprises and their shareholders throughout complex and cross-border corporate law matters.
Many decisions under corporate law depend on issues of taxation. For this reason we work closely with tax advisors and auditors.
In traditional commercial law the focus of our work lies on advice concerning the establishment of distribution structures and details of standard terms and conditions of contract.
Foundation of a Company
- Choice of legal form
- Drafting of articles of association and shareholders' agreements
- Coordination of the foundation procedure
- Capital measures
- Transformation of companies (mergers, division, change in form)
- Exclusion of minority shareholders (squeeze-out)
M&A, Financing and Investments
- Share deal und asset deal
- Guidance throughout due diligence procedures on the side of the vendor or the purchaser
- Advice delivered to affiliates and investors where venture capital financing is concerned
Insolvency Law and Restructuring
- Company management and financing in crisis situations
- Advice on restructuring
- Advice for managing directors, creditors and investors in insolvency
- Commercial agency contracts
- Authorized distribution contracts
- Software distribution (OEM agreements, reseller contracts)
- Lawsuits contesting the validity of shareholders' resolutions
- Arbitration proceedings