Law & Technology
Obstacle Remover & Solution Finder.
I spent the last 20 years working as a General Counsel in the software, biotech, veterinary, pharmaceutical and analytical instrumentation industries. I have developed an appetite for disruptive technologies and methods and can support innovation in the most innovative legal manner.
Frederique Borowiec studied in France, in the UK and in the US. She graduated in Political Sciences from Sciences-Po Paris and in Law from the Paris Law School. She is admitted to the Paris Bar. She was an attorney in private practice in first tier international law firms for 5 years before moving in-house in the technology and life sciences sectors.
Frederique is fluent in French and English. She is part of a French-English legal translation network, with tight and long-term connections with legal translators in Hebrew, Russian, German, Polish, Spanish and Portuguese.
Telefon: +33 (0)768681190
Areas of Specialization
- French Corporate and Commercial Law
- Technological & Scientific Agreements,
- Life Sciences/ Intellectual Property/ Information Technology/ Licensing
- Supply Chain/ Distribution Agreements
- Compliance & Ethics, Corporate Governance
- Legal translations.
- Université de Paris (Assas-Pantheon)
- Science Politique (Political Sciences)