law and economics
It does not help to have the right on one's side, one must also count on the courts. (Dieter Hildebrand)
Advising my clients does not only include the legal assessment of the questions to be answered, but also focuses on the economic result.
In addition to civil and regulatory representation in banking and capital markets law, I also assist and advise on corporate restructuring, shareholder disputes and liability issues of managing directors, board members and supervisory board members.
After training as a banker Bernhard Fritz read law in Freibrug im Breisgau and Montpellier (France). He then worked as a lawyer and specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law as well as banking and capital market law in two other medium-sized law firms. Bernhard Fritz has been a partner at Bartsch Rechtsanwälte since March 2019.
Telefon: +49 (0)721 50 44 72 -34
Areas of Specialization
- commercial and corporate law
- banking and capital Market law
- dispute resolution
- Training as a banker
- Law degree in Freiburg im Breisgau
- Legal trainee in Baden-Baden and Paris
- Mitglied der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht und Bank- und Kapitalmarkrecht
- Vorsitzender des Vorprüfungsausschusses für den Fachanwalt Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht
- Dozent im Rahmen der Ausbildung zum Fachanwalt für Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht
- for commercial and corporate law
- for banking and capital market law