Frequently, the law of succession does not meet a person’s ideas about what should be done with their own assets after their death.
This applies more to entrepreneurs than to private persons. In particular, when it comes to company succession. Well-conceived testamentary dispositions help to avoid disputes.
I consider legal possibilities, draw up individual concepts relating to succession and implement them together with my client. In order to make sure that the last will really conforms with what is truly wanted.
Dr. Stephanie Funk read law at the Universities of Passau and Heidelberg. Having completed her legal training in Düsseldorf, she was admitted to practise as a lawyer in 2004 and since then has focused on inheritance law, becoming a specialist lawyer for inheritance law in 2009.
Dr. Stephanie Funk was awarded a doctorate by the University of Cologne for her thesis on sheltered housing for seniors - definition, concept and legal classification vis-á-vis geriatric nursing homes under the German Act on Geriatric Homes.
Dr. Stephanie Funk joined the law firm Bartsch Rechtsanwälte in July 2011.
Phone: +49 (0)721 50 44 72-36
Areas of Specialization
- Inheritance law and company succession
- Studium der Rechtswissenschaften an den Universitäten Passau und Heidelberg
- Referendariat am Landgericht Düsseldorf und beim WDR in Köln
- Promotion an der Universität Köln (Betreutes Wohnen für Senioren - Begriff, Konzept und rechtliche Einordnung in Abgrenzung zu Heimeinrichtungen gemäß dem Heimgesetz)
- German Bar Association
- Bar Association of Karlsruhe
- for inharitance law