Law in a foresighted way
Good legal advice distinguishes itself by anticipating and avoiding problems and conflicts.
Professional contract drafting combined with a sense for potential developments make exactly this possible. The risk of cost-intensive and time-consuming disputes may be significantly reduced by means of foresighted legal advice.
It is my strength to advise in a foresighted way and I use this to the advantage of my clients. Even in disputes, those who act in a foresighted way and do not reflexively react have an advantage.
Sabine Przerwok read law at the Universities of Freiburg (Germany) and Uppsala (Sweden), focussing on public law.
While working as a legal trainee at the Regional Court (Landgericht) Baden-Baden, she also worked at an international law firm in Stuttgart in the field of public law/real estate law, and at the German Embassy in Copenhagen (Denmark). Sabine Przerwok started working for the law firm Bartsch Rechtsanwälte in the area of construction law and the law governing architects in mid-2011.
Sabine Przerwok joined the law firm Bartsch Rechtsanwälte as a lawyer in November 2012. She ist specialist lawyer for construction law and the law governing architects and has successfully solved in 2016 the specialist course for administrative law.
Phone: +49 (0)721 50 44 72-40
Areas of Specialization
- Construction law and the law governing architects
- Administrative law
- Studies of law at the universities of Freiburg im Breisgau and Uppsala (Sweden)
- Legal clerkship at the regional courts in Baden-Baden, Stuttgart and Copenhagen
- German Society for Construction Law (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Baurecht e.V.)
- for construction law and the law governing architects