Creating legal solutions
We create legal solutions. Not only to settle a dispute, but to avoid disputes from the beginning.
Life is wonderfully complex. We assist you by reducing legal complexity whenever you want to sell, pass on, acquire or jointly run a business. We offer legal advice on changing your group’s corporate structure, assessing new business models and financing growth by means of equity or debt financing.
Together with you and your tax or technical advisors, we develop custom-fit solutions for your business. We draft and negotiate clear and precise contracts in German and English.
We create legal solutions, to ensure that you can focus on creating added value.
- 01.2000 – 11.02 Lawyer, Andersen Legal / Ernst & Young Law, Eschborn, Frankfurt/Main
- 11.02 – 08.06 Lawyer, Müller-Hof Rechtsanwälte, Karlsruhe
- 09.06 – 02.12 Lawyer / Associate Partner / Counsel, GÖRG Rechtsanwälte, Frankfurt/Main
- 2007 Secondment at City Law Firm Addleshaw Goddard LLP, London (GB)
- 03.12 – 05.13 Counsel to the Government at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht - BaFin) and the Bavarian financial authorities
- 06.13 - 03.16 Lawyer / Senior Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal, Karlsruhe
- Since 04.16 Partner at Bartsch Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Karlsruhe
Phone: +49 (0)721 50 44 72-38
Areas of Specialization
- Commercial and corporate law
- Studies of law at the universities of Bayreuth and Lausanne-Dorigny (Switzerland)
- Supplemental education in economics for lawyers at the university of Bayreuth
- Legal clerkship in Bamberg, Speyer and New York City (USA)