1. Name and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer
Bartsch Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB
76137 Karlsruhe, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)721 504472-0
Fax: +49 (0)721 504472-01
The data protection officer can be contacted at datenschutz(at)bartsch.law.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.bartsch.law, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your assistance and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art.6 para.1 s.1 lit. a GDPR,
- The disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art.6 para.1 s.1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- A legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art.6 para.1 s.1 lit. c GDPR, and
- This is legally permissible and required by Art.6 para.1 s.1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection from the specifically used device. However, this does not mean that we become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our website again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you do not use all functions of our website.
For reasons of safety and in order to protect the transfer of confidential content like inquiries you send to us, this site uses an SSL-Encryption. You can identify an encrypted connection if the address of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and if the lock symbol occurs in your browser. If the SSL-Encryption is active, transferred data cannot be wiretapped by third parties.
9. Use of Google Maps
We use the tool “Google Maps” on our website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in No. 2 of this policy will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether you have a user account at Google that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Google can be found in Google’s privacy policies. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.