We advise businesses and executives on all issues relating to employment law. We provide assistance in the development of personnel and remuneration schemes and help to draw up tailor-made concepts for your business.
Our clients appreciate the fact that owing to frequent communication with the management and personnel department of businesses, we are able to provide answers in an uncomplicated manner and develop pragmatic solutions.
Based on our substantial experience as expert speakers, we also offer in-house seminars ranging from mandatory training in accordance with the German Equal Treatment Act (Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz) to customized in-house training for executives.
Reorganization and Changes to the Business
- Outsourcing and Transfer of the Business
- Reduction in staff
- Changes to working conditions and remuneration structure
- Performance agreements
- Bonus systems
- Employee stock option schemes
- Employment contracts and related agreements
- Collective bargaining agreements
Assistance for Personnel Departments
- Wording of warning notices and correspondence
- Notices of dismissal: strategies and tactics
- Employee co-determination and negotiations with the works council
- Complaints against dismissal and other proceedings before the labour courts
- Competition disputes
- Procedure before a company conciliation board and reconciliation proceedings under the German Works Constitution Act (BetrVG)
Company Pension Schemes
We advise enterprises and executives on all questions of employment and social security law relating to company pension schemes.
We develop concepts for the introduction of company pension schemes and accompany implementation of the scheme within the enterprise. We advise enterprises during the restructuring of company pension schemes. Our focus in this area lies on the restructuring of pension commitments towards shareholder directors and managing directors in SMEs.
Introduction of Company Pension Schemes
- Development of pension concepts
- Analysis of requirements under collective agreements
- Analysis of framework conditions in the business
- Selection of implementation options and form of financing
- Structuring of transparent provisions establishing a solid foundation for the company pension scheme and, if it is terminated, providing clarity about existing claims
Restructuring of Company Pension Schemes
- Analysis of the substance of the scheme
- Identification and evaluation of existing risks
- Development of customized solutions
Guidance Throughout Acquisition of Enterprises
- Analysis of company pension scheme
- Evaluation of risks
- Assistance in drawing up warranty and liability clauses
Social Security Law
We advise enterprises, managing directors, members of the board and executives on all issues of social security law, developing solutions and concepts from one single source.
- Managing directors and board members
- Freelance staff members
Contract Checks and Drafting
- Employment contracts
- Agreements governed by corporate law
- Agreements on the provision of services, cooperation agreements
Advice on a Change in Status
- Moving from a self-employed status into employment
- Establishing a self-employed business
- Clarification of social security contributions history
- Assistance in establishing and organizing business and management structures
Litigation and Procedures
- Procedure to establish status at social security institutions
- Coordination of reimbursement of social security contributions
- Litigation before the social security courts
Professional human resources management significantly contributes to the success of your company. The field HR is comprehensively regulated from a legal point of view: recruiting, the drafting of employment contracts, the termination of employment – all these elements are subject to legal requirements.
We advise you, we draft for you, and we conduct negotiations for you – including those with the works council and we represent you in court disputes. In addition, we certainly assist the persons responsible for human resources in all issues concerning labour law.