Inheritance Law and Company Succession
We advise and represent our clients in matters of company succession planning and with regard to the distribution of estates.
The best possible alignment of the flow of assets within the family while safeguarding the interests of family members are the primary aims when planning company succession. In that context it is important to develop legally secure and tax-optimized solutions.
We represent our clients when dealing with inheritance matters both in and out of court. Our declared objective is always to avoid court proceedings through skillful negotiations and to conduct unavoidable litigation speedily and efficiently as regards costs. We can rely on our experience so as to ensure a high level of legal competence while at the same time taking into consideration the significant degree of personal consternation that frequently arises among those involved in inheritance matters.
Company Succession Planning
- Drafting of wills, inheritance agreements, agreements on the compulsory portion of an estate
- Structuring of concepts for company succession
- Anticipated succession to an estate
- Avoidance of and reduction in the compulsory portion of an estate
- Documents to be drawn up in advance
Distribution of an Estate
- Distribution to a community of heirs
- Filing and defending claims to a compulsory portion of the estate
- Fulfilling bequests
- Execution of wills